It's the eve of Jenni's return from an almost 4 day trip to Texas, seventy-five percent of our kids are asleep, and I've finally got a little time to reflect on the past few days. Unfortunately, I'm too tired to actually do that, so I'll just summarize with a few quotes from our little adventure.
- Mayah: Why did you let me have a cookie even though I didn't eat all the food you told me to eat?
- Me: Can someone put Emma's hair in a low bun? Her dance picture is in 30 minutes.
- Emma: Did Adam and Eve die in the seventies?
- Ella: But Gram lets me break the eggs when we make cookies.
- Me (silently...and numerous times): One, two, three, four.
- Jeff B.: Snake!
- Ella: But Mommy doesn't [insert description of anything I did in the kitchen].
- Emma: Can we dissect the snake to see what it ate?
- The nice lady working the gate at the Tucson Zoo: Sir, that is your membership card for the Children's Museum.
3 comments:
Glad you made it and I'm also glad we "defended the turf". You live in a stinkin' desert museum!
that was jeff's comment not Alysa's. just wanted to clarify.
It just makes you remember all the great things your wife does during a day!
Post a Comment